The Italian Chamber of Commerce and Industry for the UK (ICCIUK), is launching a professional Digital Marketing programme free of charge for up to 70 Italian citizens wishing to become skilled Digital Marketers.
At the end of the course, candidates will be capable of building digital marketing strategies from scratch and of speaking with authority in this fast-paced industry.
The course is aimed at supporting Italian citizens living in England who have lost their job or are currently furloughed to re-train and have better chances in their future professional efforts.
The programme is promoted by the Consulate General of Italy in London and funded by the Directorate General for Italians Abroad and Migration Policies of the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation.
LIMITED SPACES! APPLY NOW!
Requirement Italian citizenship, UK residency and unemployed/furloughed, B2 English level
WHEN: mid- September
HOW LONG: 50 hours
SELECTIONS: from 12th July to 3rd September 2021 (or when all the spaces will be filled)
EXPERIENCE: Microsoft Office package
APPLY NOW! LIMITED SPACES!
Send the following application documents to email@example.com:
- Domanda di partecipazione (allegato 1)
- Copy of ID or Passport
- Copy of document that attests your residency in UK (for example: bills, bank statements or last payslip.);
- Copy of P45 or documents that testifies your furlough
- Code that attests your right to work in UK (https://www.gov.uk/prove-right-to-work);
- CV in English with level of education, professional experience, languages, IT competences;
- Cover letter in English describing why you want to participate to the course (max 2.500 characters)l
For more info please click here.