Intesa Sanpaolo Innovation Center has recently launched the new call to action for the StartUp Initiative Bioinitaly, an acceleration program run by our Company to support the most promising startups belonging to the Circular Bioeconomy and Red Biotech and Medical Devices industries.
Are you a startup active in Circular Bioeconomy or Red Biotech and Medical Devices? If so, we remind you of the new call for the StartUp Initiative, our international acceleration platform which selects promising high-tech startups, coaches them and connects them with financial and corporate investors.
Startups selected for our programs are eligible for several thousand Euros’ worth of investor readiness training and feedback, made available at no charge by qualified coaches and industry experts. The most promising startups will access Italian and international Investor Arenas to pitch in front of financial investors and industrial partners.
We are now gearing up for a new cycle, and would be happy to have you on board! Below you can find a recap of the call, whereas all details are available on the attached document:
- Circular Bioeconomy
- Applications for the Environment and Agriculture / Blue and Green Biotech: nutrient looping; organic fertilizer; organic waste / by-products exploitation; urban farming models, etc.
- Applications for Industry / white Biotech: bioenergy, innovative biomaterials, bio-based chemicals (i.e. dyes), alternatives to animal protein, CO2 capture and valorization, etc.
- Red Biotech and Medical Devices
- Devices for sanitation and hygienization of surfaces and environment
- Nutraceutical, molecular diagnostics, biopharma / biodrugs, probiotic and prebiotic drugs, etc.
Application Deadline: Feb 7 2021
How to apply: Submit a free-form business plan or executive summary and a pitch deck of your project via our online application form; if already registered on www.startupinitiative.com, you can attach your documents sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any further information do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your applications, and wish you the best of luck!