12th January 2023
18:00 – 20:30
Italian Embassy in London
This year as well, thanks to the consolidated success of past editions, the Italian Chamber of Commerce and Industry for the UK – in collaboration with the Italian Embassy in London, with the patronage of H.E. the Italian Ambassador Inigo Lambertini and the Talented Italians in the UK Association – is pleased to announce the ninth edition of the “Talented Young Italians” Awards 2022.
The aim of this award is to bring to public attention the individuals who have succeeded in their endeavour in the UK, keeping at the same time a link with Italy and fostering the exchanges between the two Countries.
The most distinguished individuals will be awarded in each of the following categories:
- Finance and Services;
- Industry and Commerce;
- Research and Innovation;
- Media and Communication/Charity.
A committee of senior representatives evaluate the applications by using their expertise in each category:
– Roberto Buizza, scientific attache’, Italian Embassy in London;
– Marco Niada, former journalist and expert in media and communication;
– Brunello Rosa, CEO and Head of Research, Rosa & Roubini and President of Talented Italians in UK Association;
– Leonardo Simonelli Santi, President Emeritus of the Italian Chamber of Commerce for the UK and Talented Italians in UK Association.
This edition’s award winners are:
- Media and Communication: Virginia Stagni, Head of Business Development at Financial Times
- Research and Innovation: Andrea Testa; Director of Exploratory Chemistry at Amphista Therapeutics
- Finance and Services: Maria Paola Municchi, Multi Asset Fund Manager at M&G; Paolo Tripoli, Quantitative Analyst, Lloyds Banking Group; Giovanna Vigano’, Senior IP Counsel at Mastercard;
- Industry and Commerce: Lucia Savi, Curator, The Design Museum and Alessandra Vittiglio, Relationship Management Lead at NHS.
After the Awards, ICCIUK’s President Alessandro Belluzzo presented also the Survey of Italian Investments in the UK, which is an extremely useful tool for economic operators and it is for this reason that the Chamber provides it every 4 years.
Following the Talented Young Italians Awards, the Italian Chamber of Commerce and Industry for the UK had the pleasure to present the Keynes Sraffa. As tradition, this prestigious award aims to celebrate outstanding Italian and English individuals who epitomise the cooperation between this country and Italy. This year’s winners are Andrea Bonomi, founder and chairman of Investindustrial and Margherita Della Valle, Interim Ceo of Vodafone.