Thanks to the consolidated success of past editions, the Italian Chamber of Commerce and Industry for the UK and the Talented Italians in the UK Association (TIUK), in collaboration with the Italian Embassy in London, is pleased to announce the tenth edition of the “Talented Young Italians” Awards.
The aim of this award is to bring to public attention the individuals who have succeeded in their endeavours in the UK, at the same time keeping a link with Italy and fostering exchanges between the two countries.
The application process will be coordinated by the Chamber of Commerce with the aid of Italian professional and academic associations in the UK, and with the contribution of the Italian community at large. A committee of senior representatives, covering the different categories of awards, will choose the winners.
The most distinguished individuals will be awarded in each of the following categories:
– Finance and Services;
– Industry and Commerce;
– Research and Innovation;
– Media and Communication;
– Arts and Culture.
Requirements for the award are as follows:
• Under 40 years of age (by 31st December 2023)
• UK resident
• Holding a role of high visibility and responsibility in their field of activity in the UK
• Having fostered the relationships between the UK and Italy.
The judges will be:
– Roberto Buizza, scientific attache’, Italian Embassy in London;
– Sara Sozzani Maino, Creative Director of Fondazione Sozzani and Enrico Franceschini, Journalist of La Repubblica;
– Brunello Rosa, CEO and Head of Research, Rosa & Roubini and President of Talented Italians in UK Association;
– Leonardo Simonelli Santi, President Emeritus of the Italian Chamber of Commerce for the UK and Talented Italians in UK Association and Richard Gadeselli, Director of the Italian Chamber of Commerce and Industry for the UK
– Lucia Savi, Interim Head of Curatorial and Interpretation at The Design Museum
How to apply: Applications must reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org by 10th November 2023 and must include the candidate’s CV, complete with one or two reference letters (either in English or in Italian) written by an individuals of high standing who must explain the reasons for their endorsement.
As always the winners will be part of the Talented Italians in the UK Association.
Please contact Carolina Sanfratello (email@example.com) for further information and to apply as a candidate.
The event will be held on 7th December 2023 (by invitation only).
Kindly sponsored by Lavazza.