We are glad to present a new initiative organised within the True Italian Taste project*, a series of online B2B meetings that will take place on Thursday 16th and Friday 17th of September.
“Meet the Producers” will be a unique occasion for UK wine buyers to know more and taste some of Italy’s best wines from wineries Paolo Demarie, Le Morette and Siddùra (1h:30m in total). Guided by wine expert Oleg Dmitriev, the buyers will also have the chance to meet the producers and discuss potential new partnerships. In addition to all the material regarding the project, each buyer will receive in advance a box containing six bottles of wines especially selected for the occasion:
- Le Morette Mandolara 2019 Lugana DOC;
- Le Morette Riserva 2017 Lugana DOC;
- Siddùra Maìa 2019 Vermentino di Gallura DOCG;
- Siddùra Fòla Riserva 2018 Cannonau di Sardegna DOC;
- Demarie Barbaresco DOCG 2016;
- Demarie Nebbiolo d’Alba DOC 2017.
The objective of the event is to develop and consolidate the presence of these prestigious wines in the UK, whilst discovering more about the objectives of the True Italian Taste project itself.
Should you be a wine buyer interested in attending the B2B meetings, please register via the form below (we are particularly looking for businesses also having an e-commerce platform or a deli). The selected buyers will be announced by the end of August/beginning of September.
* The True Italian Taste project, part of the “The Extraordinary Italian Taste” programme, is supported and funded by the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation. Realised by the joint effort of Assocamerestero and the Italian Chambers of Commerce abroad, the project is aimed at promoting and safeguarding authentic Italian food & drink products.