The Italian Chamber of Commerce and Industry for the UK is delighted to organise in collaboration with the Italian and British institutions, an unmissable conference on “Green Transition: sustainable transports for a better future”. The conference will give companies the chance to discuss the future of green transition on the transport industry, attending an exclusive panel and developing cross-countries collaboration between Italy and UK.
Taking place on the 15th of November at the Lady Hale Theatre, University of Salford, the conference is part of a full evening focused on Green Transition, sustainable transport, and decarbonisation process in this industry. The day will include the conference and a roundtable moment.
The conference will give the speakers (major Italian companies based in the North West area) the opportunity to discuss how to make Green transition a reality while benefitting from international collaborations between Italy and the UK to achieve Zero emission goals. Speakers will present case studies of their experiences, good practice and discuss initiatives promoted to develop cross-countries collaboration and benefit the society and the business ecosystem.
The audience will have the opportunity to learn about new opportunities and good practices promoted in the North of England such as “Carbon Neutral 2038” goal established by the Greater Manchester Combined Authority. The conference will see contributions from the Italian Chamber of Commerce and the Consulate of Italy in Manchester.
• 5:30 pm Registration
• 6:00 pm Welcome speech
Dr Giulia Sirigu, Head of North-West Office at The Italian Chamber of Commerce and Industry for the UK.
Matteo Corradini, Consul of Italy in Manchester.
• 6:15 pm – Dr Francine Morris, Associate Dean Enterprise & Engagement/ Salford Business School.
• 6:20 pm – Dr Graeme Sherriff, Co-Director of the Sustainable Housing and Urban Studies at the University of Salford.
• 6:50- 6:55 pm Richard Gadeselli, Director, Italian Chamber of Commerce and Industry for the UK.
• 6:55 pm – Panel w/moderator; good practices from cross-countries collaborations. (Tony Prescott and Rosie Prescott -GTS Logistics; Paolo Vota, Finance Director, Iveco Ltd. UK & ROI – Iveco; Kevin Aisbitt, Innovation Project Manager, The Energy Innovation Agency).
• 7:45 – 9:30 pm Cocktail reception: drinks and networking
The conference will be open to a limited number of in-person guests.
To participate please REGISTER HERE