Join this informative seminar on 12th October at 6pm in collaboration with our member Collyer Bristow and its lawyers, to discuss the issues facing Italian entrepreneurs looking to set-up or expand in the UK. Whether you are already established in the UK and looking to grow, or setting up for the first time, this seminar will provide guidance on:
- After Brexit, what next? Different immigration routes into the UK for entrepreneurs, families and businesses.
- Business immigration: important considerations for businesses planning to move to the UK.
- Potential opportunities from changes to the Immigration Rules.
- Broad summary of the UK tax landscape for individuals and businesses.
- Important tax planning points / summaries, including common pitfalls and how to avoid them.
- Possible changes to the UK non-domicile rules if there is a change in government after the next election.
- Your essential obligations as a UK employer.
- The basic employment rights of your new UK employees.
- What contracts and policies do you need.
The event will be followed by a networking reception.
To participate, please RSVP to Jasmin email@example.com by 9th October.